You Save: ₹35.50(10%)
High in carbs, For Her Pregnancy Tea is considered to be a big haemoglobin booster. It is packed with zinc, vitamin A, calcium and protein. Regular consumption in 1st trimester may be highly beneficial for the baby’s brain and nerve development.
- Prickly pear
- moringa leaves
- Prickly pear is Anti-inflammatory and a good source of vitamin C.
- It is considered to be a big hemoglobin booster.
- Moringa has a rich nutrient profile.
- It contains copious amounts of Zinc
- Vitamin A
- Calcium and is the highest source of plant based protein.
- High in carbs and boosts energy.