- You cannot add "Moringa Tea with Tulsi" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
AS PER THE MANUFACTURER
• HEART HEALTH: Quinoa grains helps in reducing cholesterol, hence can be helpful in preventing cardiovascular diseases.
• Weight loss: It contains high amount of fibre, keeping your stomach full for a longer time. It can avoid binge-eating, thus helping in weight management.
• IMMUNITY BOOSTER: Magnesium is essential for carrying out the proper functioning of enzymes. Hence, it can help in boosting your immunity due to magnesium present in it.
• PROTEIN RICH: Packed with 20g Protein, it can be greatly beneficial in muscle gain.
• GLUTEN FREE: Can increase the antioxidant and nutrient value of your diet when you’re avoiding gluten
Product Weight / Size / Volume: 300g
Ingredients / Composition: Quinoa
Nutritional Information per 100 gm
Protein gm 15.3
Energy KCal 387
Carbohydrates gm 64.5
Fat gm 7.4
Saturated Fat gm 1
Trans Fat Gm 0
How To Use: Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh sieve until water runs clear. Transfer quinoa to a medium pot with water (or broth) and salt. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer, uncovered, until quinoa is tender and a white “tail” appears around each grain, about 15 minutes.