- You cannot add "Matcha Green Tea" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Out of stock
AS PER THE MANUFACTURER
- HEART HEALTH: Quinoa Grains Helps In Reducing Cholesterol, Hence Can Be Helpful In Preventing Cardiovascular Diseases.
- Weight Loss: It Contains High Amount Of Fibre, Keeping Your Stomach Full For A Longer Time. It Can Avoid Binge-Eating, Thus Helping In Weight Management.
- Immunity Booster: Magnesium Is Essential For Carrying Out The Proper Functioning Of Enzymes. Hence, It Can Help In Boosting Your Immunity Due To Magnesium Present In It.
- Protein Rich: Packed With 20g Protein, It Can Be Greatly Beneficial In Muscle Gain.
- Gluten Free: Can Increase The Antioxidant And Nutrient Value Of Your Diet When You’re Avoiding Gluten
Product Weight / Size / Volume: 300g
Ingredients / Composition: Quinoa
Nutritional Information per 100 gm
Protein gm 15.3
Energy KCal 387
Carbohydrates gm 64.5
Fat gm 7.4
Saturated Fat gm 1
Trans Fat Gm 0
How To Use: Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh sieve until water runs clear. Transfer quinoa to a medium pot with water (or broth) and salt. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer, uncovered, until quinoa is tender and a white “tail” appears around each grain, about 15 minutes.