Herbal PCOS Tea, 60g
You Save: ₹60.00(13%)
A powerful hormone balancing blend to help with the many frustrating symptoms of PCOS and hormonal imbalances.
- To help manage symptoms of PCOS
- 11 herbs that are clinically proven to balance hormones
- Powerful Ayurveda Blend with zero side effects
- Approved by Ayurveda Doctors
- 100% Natural, Organic, Vegan, Non-GMO, Caffeine- Free, and No-Added Sugars
- Consume 2-3 cups daily for best results
- Pack of 1 = 15 days (60 gm, 30 cups)
What is PCOS/ PCOD ?
PCOS/ PCOD is a hormonal disorder common among women of reproductive age. If not monitored in time, the condition can have serious health impacts. An estimated one in five (20%) Indian women suffer from PCOS.
How can Herbal PCOS Tea help?
Health Total’s Herbal PCOS Tea is a powerful hormone balancing blend to help with the many frustrating symptoms of PCOS and hormonal imbalances.
May Help Manage Symptoms Of PCOS
- Irregular Periods .
- Acne & Oily Skin
- Weight Gain
- High Cholesterol
- Mood Swings, Anxiety & Stress
1 Cup Of Herbal PCOS Tea Contains
It is melded with special herbs, each handpicked for a definitive purpose, to manage symptoms of PCOS. The ratio of each herb has been carefully weighed to ensure the perfect amount is added to each pack.
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) – Helps regularise menstrual cycles
- Ashoka (Saraca asoca) – Keeps uterus healthy
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) – Reduces heavy menstrual bleeding
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) – Encourages normal development of ovarian follicles
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – Improves fertility
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) – Controls acne and hair loss
- Spearmint leaf (Mentha spicata) – Lessens excess hair growth (hirsutism)
- Stinging nettle leaf (Urtica dioica) – Decreases male hormones
- Lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis) – Improves mood
- Alfalfa leaf (Medicago sativa) – Improves glucose metabolism
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) – Reduces insulin resistance.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) – Manages stress and anxiety
How To Use?
- Add 1 tsp. (approx. 2g)
- Leave / boil for 5 mins to brew
- Strain and then consume