Herbal PCOS Tea, 120g
You Save: ₹250.00(23%)
1 in stock
AS PER THE MANUFACTURER
This delicious brew has a blend of natural ingredients that manages your PCOS symptoms and keeps your hormones happy!
With ingredients that are clinically researched & proven to have a positive effect on PCOS symptoms, the Herbal PCOS Tea helps with: irregular periods, weight management, skin & hair, cravings, sleep, stress & anxiety
Made of 11 herbs, approved and formulated by Ayurvedic Doctors, including: Spearmint, Ashwagandha, Peppermint, Ginger root, Ashoka, Lodhra, Cinnamon, Stinging nettle, Lemongrass, Shatavari, Daruharidra
Recommended usage: Consume 2 cups daily for at least 3 months including other lifestyle changes for PCOS.
What is PCOS/PCOD?
How can herbal PCOS tea help?
May Help Manage Symptoms Of PCOS
- Irregular Periods.
- Acne & Oily Skin
- Weight Gain
- High Cholesterol
- Mood Swings, Anxiety & Stress
1 Cup Of Herbal PCOS Tea Contains
It is melded with special herbs, each handpicked for a definitive purpose, to manage symptoms of PCOS. The ratio of each herb has been carefully weighed to ensure the perfect amount is added to each pack.
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) – Helps regularise menstrual cycles
- Ashoka (Saraca asoca) – Keeps uterus healthy
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) – Reduces heavy menstrual bleeding
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) – Encourages normal development of ovarian follicles
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – Improves fertility
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) – Controls acne and hair loss
- Spearmint leaf (Mentha spicata) – Lessens excess hair growth (hirsutism)
- Stinging nettle leaf (Urtica dioica) – Decreases male hormones
- Lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis) – Improves mood
- Alfalfa leaf (Medicago sativa) – Improves glucose metabolism
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Verum) – Reduces insulin resistance.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) – Manages stress and anxiety
How To Use?
- Add 1 tsp. (approx. 2g)
- Leave/boil for 5 mins to brew
- Strain and then consume